I received the Beautiful Blogger award from the fabulous Susan! Susan was my Design Team sister for a long time over at Bitten By The Bug and she is sooo fabulously talented! I also received it from the lovely Ladybug Linda! Linda can sure work wonders with her Cricut! Thank you so much ladies! I so appreciate your kindness and you're truly such an ispiration to me!
I also received this beautiful Sunshine Award from the very talented Deboarah. I was very lucky to have met Deborah a couple years ago at a Cricut Swarm over in Sacramento. We had so much fun, and I made friendships that will last a lifetime! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Deborah! I also received it from my long time friend, Nikki! Nikki and I were design team sisters for a long time for Bitten By The Bug! She's amazingly talented and has always been an inspiration. Nikki even has her name and cards mentioned on the Cricut Expression Infomercial. Yep! When you hear the name Nikki Duey....that's my friend!!! I also received it from my wonderful friend, Margie. I "met" Margie ages ago over on the Cricut message board. This chickie is talented and works wonders with her Cricut and Cuttlebug! She's such a sweetheart and I truly love her work!
Ok, for the Beautiful Blogger award, I'm supposed to reveal seven facts about myself. Oh sheesh...ok...here we go:
1. I love to crochet. I'm trying to get back into now. I don't have any time to spare at home with my crafting, so I've starting playing with at lunch when I'm at work.
2. I am such a MESSY scrapper! It drives me crazy, but I just can't stop creating during a project to put anything away. So usually by the time I'm done with a card, I'm working in a little 12" space.
3. I love making cards and sharing them with friends and family, but I have the most terrible time getting them in the mail on time. What is up with that????? I don't understand it. For the life of me, I don't understand it! My cards are ALWAYS late!
4. I am a family girl, and I hate that I have family that lives thousands of miles away. It breaks my heart every day.
5. I cry at the drop of a hat and wear my heart on my sleeve.
6. I truly love to make people laugh, and have a pretty good sense of humor.
7. I LOVE to eat popcorn and M&M's together. LOL! Salt and chocolate. YUM!
That's it! Thanks again to all of you, and please....take the awards. You deserve it for making my day by stopping off to visit me. Thanks for popping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!